How a visit to a G.P. can destroy your health and your life.
This blog was hastily assembled in order to show the effects of (fluoro)quinolone toxicity on my health and on my life. I should and may rewrite it and make a version in French and one in Spanish, but a lot of the time I've been too physically ill, too mentally confused or disorganised or undisciplined (all since quintoxication – I wasn't like this before) to do much and this is it. The information page has links to far more detailed and objective information, the photos and videos say more than my words can.
*****

Dear friends, fellow quintox victims and other readers,

I'm planning self-delivrance in about 6-8 weeks. I'd like to have done it sooner, before my condition got so bad, or to have lasted abit longer in order to finish whitewashing the ground floor of the house - or, of course, to have been a person who wasn't afraid to say, "No," to idiots, molestors and other abusers. Still, this is the life I got this time round, I've done my best (not a very good best, but I tried really hard and "angels can do no better.")

I'll write a bit more before I go, at lest I hope I will, but now I'm going to post some of my favourite music and poetry as my goodbye to a beautiful but already partly-murdered world.

I've kept going for 6½ years because I didn't have a legal will and because I kept picking up dogs and cats who needed help. I still have Moppi and if you're the praying kind and want to pray, do it for him - that he'll allow my nice neighbour to rescue him when he's orphaned, as he's seriously phobic about all humans except me. (i don't blame him!)

It's self-deliverance, not sucide, so don't make asilly fuss and remember that i could have lasted at least another year in reasonable condition if I hadn't been such a wimp about telling the stupid doctor and nurse to leave me alone.

Save a bird, save a flower, save a whale or a bee, but humans really aren't worth it - we're the cancer of evolution.

xxx Kate


To Kiti - thank you for the privilege and I'm sorry

*****

Worse every day and multiplying and spreading. Skin is simply breaking down, my natural healing has been destroyed, circulation dreadful.









Remember my legs before FQing FQ?
And my cheerfulness?





No comments:

Post a Comment